Training 'Let social media work for you'
Social media is an indispensable part of the world of lawyers, consultants and accountants. Especially the value of LinkedIn is enormous:
- In the first place, social media offers excellent opportunities to profile yourself, as part of your 'personal branding'.
- Social media are ideal for developing and maintaining relationships in a targeted and efficient manner. This in turn forms a basis for leads and acquisition.
- And social media is a perfect source of 'intelligence': knowing what is going on with customers and relations.
In short, make social media work for you and your people!
This training is specifically developed for professionals who:
- working in the legal profession, accountancy or consultancy
- have contact with customers or prospects (online and / or offline)
- as a professional, want to make use of the possibilities offered by social media
- or are already active as a professional on social media and want to become better and more effective at this
What does it yield?
In this training accountants, consultants and lawyers learn how to:
- Use social media to profile themselves, in line with who they are or want to be (personal branding)
- Keep up to date with social media on what is on the agenda of your customers and relations
- Building new relationships and converting an online relationship into offline, personal contact
- Improve their personal profile on social media
The following topics are covered in the training:
- How to write and post effective posts on social media
- Online interaction and relationship development
- The balance between business and personal content
- Follow people and organizations online
- How to get more followers
- Practical tips for using LinkedIn
- Personal accounts and company pages
- The use of images and video
This training consists of the following parts:
- An assessment of your current knowledge, approach and learning objectives
- Two meetings of 2 to 3 hours with theory, tools and tips, practice and interaction
- Practical assignment between the two meetings
- Personal feedback during the meetings about the practical assignment
The time requirement is approximately 8 hours per participant. We prefer to work with 4 to 8 participants per session, so that there is enough space for individual attention.