Training 'More results from relationships and networks'
Relationships and networks have traditionally been the commercial basis for lawyers, consultants and accountants: for professionals in business services, winning new clients and assignments starts with establishing, maintaining and strengthening relationships and networks.
But how do you do that? The answer to that question is central to this training.
This training has been specifically developed for professionals working in the legal, accounting or consultancy fields.
The training is especially interesting if one or more of the following apply to your people:
- They do know people, but they are not structured or planned in that way
- Networking is not their thing and most of them shouldn't have a drink
- Some have spent a lot of time in relationships and networks, but that did not yield much
- They are more of the content than of the relationships: they find it much more important to do good work
What does it yield?
Specifically, this training provides your people:
- Insight into their relationship network and clear priorities
- Concrete actions, divided into one-off, weekly and quarterly
- An approach for the systematic use of social media for relationship development
- Focus in participating in meetings and networking drinks
- A practical tool with which she can manage their relationships
- Better relationships that directly and indirectly lead to more customers and assignments
The training includes the following topics:
- The basic principles of relationship management and networks
- Mapping and keeping track of your network
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships
- Building new relationships
- Using second degree contacts
- Develop online networks and relationships
- Business meetings and networking events
- Relationship management and CRM tools
This training consists of the following parts:
- An assessment of your current knowledge, approach and learning objectives
- Two sessions of 2.5 to 3 hours with theory, tools and tips, practice and interaction
- Practical assignment between the two meetings
- Personal feedback during the meetings about the practical assignment
The time requirement is approximately 8 hours per participant. We prefer to work with 4 to 8 participants per session, so that there is enough space for individual attention.