Personal branding training
Personal branding is becoming increasingly important for accountants, consultants and lawyers: to establish yourself as a 'brand' and to distinguish yourself from other professionals. Both within the own organization and towards customers and other stakeholders.
Stock Photo - Stock Photo - Stock Photos
How do you build your personal brand and how do you ensure that you are seen and found? In this training you will learn how to effectively work with personal branding and distinguish yourself in a positive way.
This training is for professionals who work in the legal profession, accountancy or consultancy and are responsible for the commercial development of customers or prospects.
The training is especially interesting if one or more of the following apply to your people:
- They want to increase their awareness and visibility
- They sometimes have trouble 'selling' themselves
- They want to expand their network and use it more effectively
What does it yield?
Specifically, this training provides participants with the following:
- Overview of different aspects of personal branding
- Insight into your unique personal characteristics
- Different techniques for online and offline profiling
- Your own personal branding plan (the implementation of which starts between the two sessions)
The training includes the following topics:
- Determine your own unique characteristics
- 6 steps in personal branding
- Building a strong network
- Present effectively
- Smart use of online profiles
This training consists of the following parts:
- An assessment of your current knowledge, approach and learning objectives
- Two sessions of 2.5 to 3 hours with theory, tools and tips, practice and interaction
- Practical assignment between the two meetings
- Personal feedback during the meetings about the practical assignment
The time requirement is approximately 8 hours per participant. We prefer to work with 4 to 8 participants per session, so that there is enough space for individual attention.